New Product Announcement – Triple Layer, Reusable Face Mask
17th July 2020 - General
Pursuant to the government’s recommendation that everyone should wear a face mask in public settings, we are proud to introduce our RESUSABLE (WASHABLE) TRIPLE LAYER FACE MASK with SILVERbacTM Antimicrobial Technology.
Our reusable face masks are triple layered with a silver infused inner layer to inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria. They can be used in public facing roles and by the general public and are friendly on the environment since they can be processed and used many times, while ensuring a new layer of protection. Our reusable face masks can dramatically reduce waste, provide effective barrier protection and enhanced comfort and are effective in reducing the spread of COVID-19 for the wearer and those around them.
The reusable face mask reflects our commitment to our customers and community in this fight against COVID-19. There is no better way to ensure the prosperity of future generations than protecting our precious resources, – employees, environment and community.
People wearing face coverings are still advised to do the important things necessary to prevent the spread of the virus, including:
· washing your hands properly and often
· covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze
· not touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
· social distancing (keeping at least 2 metres away from other people) where possible
How to use a cloth face covering properly:
· clean your hands properly before you put it on
· practise using it so you are comfortable putting it on and taking it off
· make sure you are comfortable wearing it
· cover your mouth and nose with it and make sure there are no gaps between your cloth face covering
· tie it securely
· carry unused masks in a sealable clean waterproof bag (for example, a zip lock bag)
· carry a second similar type bag to put used masks in
· touch a mask or face covering while wearing it – if you do, clean your hands properly
· share masks
· do not lower your mask to speak, eat and smoke or vape – if you need to uncover your nose or mouth take the mask off and put it in the bag for used masks
· do not discard masks in public places
PROCTECTING PEOPLE, PROTECTING THE PLANET ¦ CELTIC LINEN